For some reason, one of the hardest things for a human to do is to eat right.
Whether that is because we have limited access to resources in all areas or if it is because we simply have too much access to unhealthy food, there are many reasons that eating healthy is a challenge.
Sure, we can eat just about anything and it will sustain us.
We will manage to move from one moment to the next and be able to call ourselves healthy. But is it really healthy to subsist on a diet of processed foods and sugary drinks? Just because we are alive does not mean that we are healthy. And the older we get, the more our bad habits begin to catch up with us.
Plus FREE Bonus Cheat Sheet and 10 Articles
- Chapter 1: Why Eat Healthy?
- Chapter 2: Understanding Your Relationship with Food
- Chapter 4: The Food Pyramid
- Chapter 5: How Food Can Be Your Medicine
- Chapter 6: The Health Benefits of Eating Vegetables
- Chapter 7: The Health Benefits of Eating Fruits
- Chapter 8: The Best Meat to Eat for Healthy Living
- Chapter 9: The Dangers of Processed Foods
- Chapter 10: Bringing It All Together with Meal Planning