Anti-Aging Tips to Protect Your Brain, Your Looks and Your Health
Getting older is inevitable. Until scientists discover a genetic fountain of youth, we all must come to terms with the fact that we are going to see our health deteriorate as we get older and count more candles on the cake each year.
(Okay, so that last part isn’t necessarily true… most people give up on that once you reach about five…).
Plus FREE Bonus Cheat Sheet and Articles
But while it’s inevitable that you are going to age, you do get a say in how you age.
You get a say in how you get to look and feel and how healthy you are. Sure, some of this comes down to luck, but a whole lot of it comes down to the way you eat, your lifestyle and even your mental attitude. In this training, you’re going to learn how to get the very most from your body, your looks, your mind and even your career no matter what age you are. In this training, you will learn the secret to aging gracefully whether you’re a man or a woman and no matter what life throws your way.
You’ll see that your body can and should last you your entire life – that aches, pains and damaged skin are not inevitable. And you’ll learn to keep on thriving until your last days on this Earth.
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Who is This Book For?
Chapter 2: The Impact Of Your Lifestyle: Incredible Examples of Celebrities That Have Aged Amazingly (And How You Can Steal Their Secrets)
- How to Tap Into the Secrets of the Celebrities for Youthful Looks and Vigor
Chapter 3: Why it’s Never Too Late to be What You Always Wanted to Be
- How Our Goals and Expectations Change as We Age
- The Practical, Tactical Advantages of Getting Older
- Examples of Ways You Can Still Achieve Amazing Things
Chapter 4: How to Look Younger Than You Are
- Top Tips for Looking Younger When You’re Older
- Skin Products for Reversing Aging
- Makeup: How Women Can Use Makeup to Look Younger and Work Their Current Age
- How to Work the Cougar/Milf Look
- Hair Color
- Some Final Tips for Looking Younger Quickly
Chapter 5: How to Look Younger for Longer
- The Number One Strategy for Slowing Aging: Antioxidants
- Ionized Water for Profound Anti-Aging Effects
- The Master Antioxidant: Glutathione
- Skin Care and Diet
Chapter 6: Staying Fit and Healthy As You Age
- Overcoming the Challenges of Staying Fit As You Age
- Mobility, Energy and Health at Any Age
Chapter 7: Your Brain – Keeping Your Mind Sharp as You Age
- The Most Important Way to Keep Your Brain Young and Healthy in Older Age
Chapter 8: The Future: Has the First Person to Live Forever Already Been Born?
- Why It Might be Possible
- Popular Life Extension Techniques
- Imagine This Scenario